Feel free to push play and turn the volume ALL THE WAY UP before you read.
There are certain mornings, days, weeks, seasons when I need to remember. Where I need to be reminded of the gospel and character and heart of God. Life has been so BUSY lately. I have a beautiful toddler that is ON. THE. MOVE. I have a business that is rocking and rolling. It’s been a beautifully difficult season for our church family. In the midst of all the busyness, I’ve been under attack about who I am as a woman and child of God. So I needed a solid reminder this morning.
It’s here. In black and white. EVERYTHING I needed to remember.
- You forgive ALL my iniquity
- You heal ALL my diseases
- You redeem my life from the pit
- You crown me with steadfast love and mercy
- You satisfy me with good
- You renew my youth like the eagle’s
- You work righteousness and justice for ALL who are oppressed
- You make your way known to me
- You are merciful and gracious
- You are slow to anger and abounding in STEADFAST love
- You will not always chide or keep your anger forever
- You do not deal with me according to my sins
- You do not repay me according to my iniquities
- Your steadfast love for me is as high as the heavens are above the earth
- You remove my transgressions as far as the east is from the west
- You show compassion on me as a father shows compassion to his children
- You know my frame
- Your steadfast love for me is from everlasting to everlasting
The LORD has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all. (Psalm 103:19)
When I forget ALL your benefits, help me remember. All that you do. All that you are. And let me KNOW that your kingdom RULES over all. Right now.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! (Psalm 103:1)